Organization: The Consultative Institute for Socio-Economic Development of Rural and Mountainous Areas (CISDOMA) is a Non – Governmental Organization (NGO), established under Decision No 25/QD-TW issued on 22/5/2000 by the President of the Southeast Asian Research Association of Vietnam (SEARAV). Through consultancy and co-operation in implementing sustainable development projects, CISDOMA’s activities are aiming at:
- Enhancing capacity, increasing income, and improving life quality of the disadvantaged groups, especially ethnic minority people, women and girls, poor farmers and other vulnerable groups;
- Strengthening capacity of local organizations in planning and implementation of programs on poverty reduction, especially in rural and mountainous areas of Vietnam; and
- Providing inputs and feedbacks on strategy and policy development processes for sustainable socio-economic development of rural and mountainous areas.
The 4 years project – “Youth address gender stereotypes and promote gender equality” – is implemented in Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City with financial support of the European Union and Oxfam. The project’s objective is to promote gender equality in Vietnam by increasing youth engagement and participation in addressing gender stereotypes.
CISDOMA is looking for candidates for the consultancy service (a consultant/consultant groups) for conducting a TOT training for lecturers in five universities in addressing gender stereotypes and promoting gender equality for the project.
Please find the attached TOR for more details.
Submission of Proposal
- Interested consultant(s) should send a letter of interest and a proposal with the following information:
- Outline of the guidebook development approach, methodology, content-frame and work plan to undertake the assignments, profile of consultant(s) and sample of similar works done in the similar areas
- Detailed quotation for the service, in human, day and cost
- Please send the proposal to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org deadline to apply for this consultancy service: 17:00, 5th of October, 2021. The short-listed consultant(s) will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the proposals.