Since 2014, Action On Poverty (AOP) has been implementing a programme “Building Capacity and Access for Community Resilience and Sustainable Livelihoods” with funding support from the Australian Government’s NGO Cooperation Program (ANCP). The project aims to build capacity for poor farmers, community-based organisations, cooperatives, and social enterprises in the areas of economic empowerment and to improve the access of poor farmers to information, public services, employment opportunities, financial services and markets.
CISDOMA provided a mid-term review (MTR) of this project.
From April-June 2018.
To evaluate the progress, performance, achievements, and lessons learnt to date and to use these to ensure that the project is adjusted as and where necessary in order to maximise its impacts and to reinforce its sustainability.
- Oversee the management of survey-related activities
- Design the final evaluation framework to measure the project results against its objectives. Conduct desk review of the progress reports, evaluation reports, and tools; Design questionnaires.
- Conduct field surveys at Hoa Binh, Ha Tinh, Soc Trang
- Present the key findings in the workshop to local partners
- Analyse collected data, draft, and finalise the MTR report.