Save the Children International in Vietnam (SCI) has been implementing a 5 year (2017-2021) project “Strengthening Capacity of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) on Child Rights Governance in Vietnam”. The overall objective of the project is a society where CSOs have developed their capacity and State actors have systematic dialogues with CSOs in order to take action towards gaps identified in the CRC concluding observations.
CISDOMA provides consultancy services to conduct baseline survey and develop Monitoring-Evaluation-Accountability-Learning (MEAL) for this project with the following objectives:
- Current situation and capacity among CSOs and State actors and their responses to the implementation of children rights and actions towards the gaps identified in the CRC concluding observations, understood and explored.
- Current knowledge, attitudes and practices on Physical and Humiliating Punishments among mothers and fathers in project areas identified.
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) tools will be adopted from project results framework in order to track project activity progressively, to measure achievement (outcomes and output) against targets; to provide adequate data for project reporting.
Timing: July 2018 – October 2018
Activities carried out
- Design methodologies and tools
- Conduct survey in 3 cities of Hanoi, Hue and HCMC
- Develop MEAL tools and dashboard
- Provide training to SCI project and partners staff on the use of MEAL and dashboard.