CISDOMA aims at building an equal society in which each person has stable livelihood, safe and healthy living environment.
Co-operating with non-governmental organizations, donors, state agencies and communities through consulting, training and implementing development activities to enhance effectiveness of these activities, and facilitate solution for sustainable development in Vietnam.
- Sustainable management of environment and natural resources;
- Climate change resilience;
- Disasters risk management;
- Sustainable agriculture, rural livelihood; and
- Market connection, social enterprises development
- Conducting studies, evaluation and implementing interventions on abovementioned fields
- Training and capacity building; and
- Providing recommendations and feedbacks on policies, strategies, and legal documents in relevant fields
- Poor communities, farmers, ethnic minorities living in rural and mountainous areas;
- Vietnam and South East Asia;